[app_book] The main booking shortcode. By itself it is sufficient to create a complete booking page.
[app_list] Creates list of bookings for client, or service provider or admin.
[app_is_mobile] Displays its embedded content only if user is connected with a mobile device.
[app_is_not_mobile] Displays its embedded content only if user is NOT connected with a mobile device.
There are also other shortcodes added by Addons. They will be explained in their own articles.
The functionality of shortcodes of addons is always included to
[app_book]. This means, you may not need to use those shortcodes unless you have special modular shortcode requirements. Please refer to Advanced Features addon for modular shortcodes.
While you can directly type shortcode into the post editor, WP BASE provides a shortcode tool which displays attributes and their description. To add a shortcode using this tool:
- In the post editor click the WP BASE Shortcode Insert button in the toolbar. A popup will open
- In the left upper corner of the popup there is the shortcode selection menu. Select the shortcode
- Refer to the attribute descriptions and fill attributes as required
- Click Insert button. Shortcode will be placed on the editor
Editing a Shortcode
- First select the shortcode to be edited with your mouse or keys and then click WP BASE Shortcode Insert button in the toolbar
- Shortcode is selected and attribute fields are filled in the popup
- Make the changes and click Replace button