WP BASE addon BuddyPress allows your members to display and control their bookings on BuddyPress (BP) profile pages. It also allows BP member Service Providers to sell their own services on their profile page.
Booking related events, e.g. new booking, payment made, booking cancelled can be displayed in BuddyPress notification system.
WP BASE addon BuddyPress seamlessly integrate with the following addons:
- Front End Edit which allows your clients and providers reschedule their bookings
- Front End Booking Management which allows your providers to manage all aspects of their bookings
- Service Providers which allows your providers define and sell own services on their profile page
- Google Calendar which allows your providers sync their bookings with their Google calendars
- Locations which is used to add booking calendar to BuddyPress Groups group page. Group moderators can manage bookings belonging to the group
- Online Meetings which lets providers connect their Zoom account with their bookings
All other addons can also be used, however they don’t provide a BuddyPress specific control. For example Reminder and Follow Up emails can be used to send reminder emails, but it doesn’t let provider to setup their own email template; admin should set it up which will be common for all providers.
BuddyPress addon is also compatible with BuddyBoss platform.